Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

New SP Distribution for 2nd Impact

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by ooo823, May 18, 2010.

1. ooo823 That Dude With 4 Degrees

I remember somebody telling me that SP was redistributed differently amongst all 70 levels. I'm assuming this no longer means 54 SP/level not including quests. Can anyone tell me what the new amount per level is?

Also, can someone please link me to the korean wiki?
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

As i'm told, people after level 60 max everything expect Ex-Skills.
    This would probably multiply the sp gain by 3 or 4 times.
  3. Rawrrr Bitch.

Im not sure exactly of the SP/level, but you end up with slightly less than 6200 SP. Not including SP book quests, which give around 800 more.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Oh right, I forgot about the expanded skill levels. But holy shit 800 sp books? really? O.O
  5. Holypie Mmmmmmmm

Well, seeing as though we ALREADY have nearly 400, I don't find it hard to believe that they got 400 more in the more dense levels.
  6. Infection Cool story, bro

Daamn.
    B> Second Impact~
  7. ooo823 That Dude With 4 Degrees

Dang. so 6200/69 would say about 88 or 89 SP per level. Pretty sex, if I do say so myself.
  8. Rawrrr Bitch.

Hmm. I get over 100 SP a level now.
  9. ooo823 That Dude With 4 Degrees

How much? It would be nice to know this stuff so we can stuff it in the Game Mechanics section. Even then if you only get 100/level, that only accounts for 1000, and 1000+3481 =/= 6200?
  10. Holypie Mmmmmmmm

Each level the amount of SP gained increases.
  11. Rawrrr Bitch.

Yeah. I have no idea how much though.
  12. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

If LHCgreg got a look at the NPK he might be able to figure it out.
    If he knew Japanese anyway....
  13. HunterXZelos Maid Latte Recruiting!

you mean korean
  14. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Would have posted it sooner but my ISP was all gay and left me with 2-3 days without intarwabz :|. Anyway this was taken from the official korean build planner.

[IMG]
  15. Zacewing Creepy stalker type thing

With all the SP books you have 6996 SP to spend at Lv 70.

And skill SP costs were adjusted as well. Level 1-10 skills cost 15 SP, Lv 15 skills cost 25 SP, Lv 20 skills cost 30 SP, Lv 25 skills cost 35 SP, Lv 30 skills cost 40 SP, Lv 35 skills cost 45 SP, Lv 40 skills cost 50 SP, Lv 45 skills cost 60 SP, and awakening active skills cost 80 SP.

General skills all have the same SP cost.
  16. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

You forgot to put that some skills get a free lvl 1 after sub class (Mach kick,robot,buster and m-14) + the free launching skill cancel and Backstep + cancel combo.
  17. Xaqiri New Member

That came long before 2nd Impact though.
  18. RawrBomb New Member

7k SP? Holy crap! ~3k SP from level 60 to 70, while from 50 to 60 there's only a 1k SP increase. Hybrid builds will be completely doable for many classes then? Adding in the extra SP we will have from free Backstep/Rebound and supposedly cheaper 1st tier cancels, and I think even going full PvE at 2nd Impact some builds will have excess SP left over.
  19. imakorean New Member

I write this things for ppl who would like to find the right answer:
    total sp:7086
    Korean link says total sp is 6996, but when you count them, it's 7086
    -Trust me, I am a Doctor Korean-
  20. BMLover Must Lurk More

http://df.nexon.com/?GO=pr|actupdate&no=12&cat=7

6164 base at 70. Hard to compare to the Korean version as it has quite a few more SP quests still (AoL, Ancients, ToD, AoI, etc.). Be warned that the 61+ curve is nasty if you've never done it before.