Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Need Tips for Hell mode

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by Kudan, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Kudan Member

who tackling whom:
    Blaze - 29Exo
    Miasma - 43FemRanger
    Earth one (dont remember name) - 54champ

i need "personal tips" from yall's experience with the demons cause the page nexon gave out doesnt work for me and i die quick. for blaze/miasma should i wait till i hit an higher lvl for better skills to use against them? and the earth one i get close to killing him then he summons the sun and i die. :fail:

im going in solo so dont ask to tag along:landrunner:
    :bye:
  2. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

for blaze you might as well lvls a bit more
    then its
    CAKE
  3. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

>My guide to dfo tells you how to fight them.
  4. Mark Hyperion

Blaze on Exo depending on what type you are:

Magic: You're gonna have a tough time at 29. Weak Suppression and no White Tiger/Tortoise. Best bet is to stay away from him and spam Holy Amulet when you can and make sure to bust his meteors before they spawn Adors.

Physical: Abuse SitS. Can't stress that enough. Use it when you can as soon as it's off CD. GWL him before you use it to ensure a grab. Other than that, Gale when you can, and BUST THOSE METEORS.

Miasma: Since you're on a Fem Ranger this should be easier. Take pot shots at him from long range and avoid being directly on his X axis for too long. You don't wanna get caught in the bubble. Auto death pretty much.

Nightshade isn't too hard. He just kills your MP slowly, and spawns a lot of annoying enemies. Just Super Armor him to death and spam HP/MP pots and you should eventually kill him.
  5. Kudan Member

thanks for the info unfornatuly with the new hell and stuff its invaled. and blood u might have to either update ur guide or make a whole nother one from scratch because of the new hell mode we have.
  6. Kudan Member

but they still drop eyes + pinks (to sell)
    so they are not TOTALLY useless