Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Minecraft

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sie_Sayoka, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Costs about 13 bucks, and is totally worth it. Basically its an open sandbox game where you mine.... and craft. It's surprisingly addictive.

Apparently you need a super powerful computer to host it so sadly I won't be able to. But there are hundreds of servers that you can join.

If you've bought the game and would like to play with me and some other people tell me your AIM/Yahoo/MSN/Steam/Skype or message me on SSA IRC.

I'm working on a huge underwater complex and submarines right now :)
  2. Greg Space Cowboy

Been playing this for a few weeks now. I reccomend watching all of the videos by the guy that did the "First Day Tutorial" that Sie linked to. All of his tutorial videos are very well made and they'll save you a lot of trouble.
  3. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Greg come play on the server I'm on :D
  4. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I play this a decent amount. It's okay, everyone should watch Seananners' lets play of it.
  5. Gloomy dicks

6. Ring "...that's my role."

Used to play with peeps in another forum, they built shit like pokemans, redmage, etc ;D ( but for free)
  7. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Its only 13 bucks, totally fucking worth it.
  8. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

The free stuff is great but it's limited. You get to play the infinite block mode and that's it. You don't get single player or the eventual survival mode later on I think. So you don't get to actually earn your keep or anything like killing monsters and shit.
  9. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Alpha you have to dig your own blocks and make your own tools. Much better than other modes.
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Idk what to do in that game right now, someone give me an idea, don't tell me to build something huge either.
  11. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

24.154.214.77:25566
    new server until notch fixes the stupid network adapter bug... come play server is new and untouched :)
  12. /< Tetra Grammaton Cleric

Minecraft gave me creeps equal to "Alone in the Dark 1" when I was ~10y old playing it. <3 random eerie ambient sounds (.minecraft\resources\newsound\ambient\cave) I was like:

[IMG]

Multiplayer needs to be done asap it's too buggy atm

What textures/sound mods do you use guys?
    I'm using JohnSmith Textures Pack (zombies look so cool)

UPDATE:
    Painterly Pack have nice looking resources
  13. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

That JohnSmith looks awesome! Multiplayer isn't buggy at all, just has problems with water/redstone/minecarts/mob/animal >_> but other than that it's fine.
  14. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Since no one has posted this yet.
  15. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Need more slaves.
  16. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Needs more minecraft not being boring.
  17. /< Tetra Grammaton Cleric

hilarious
  18. Zotendo Incognito

I agree. I would play minecraft more if it had better monsters like this:

and the video that /< posted, but that shit is crazy. It'd be more fun to play as that monster than have to deal with something like that.