Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Merits and Pitfalls: Tombstone

Discussion in 'Slayer' started by MasPan, Jul 23, 2010.

1. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Disks actually break against Tombstone, not bounce off.
  2. Tempo Tasteless

If you could get them into a corner in pvp in a combo., after an upper plant rhasa/breymen/saya (Pick 1 or 2 depending on cspd) and then tombstone their getaway. Its either damage or getting moshed by AoEs, and by the time tombstone is done you could probably MLS again, it having a ton of priorty you could get in another combo.

Just my thoughts though, never played a SB so i dont know how this would work in actuallity. I guess WMs could just RDS out of it.
  3. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

MLS loses, badly, to things with super armor, so it'd depend a lot on your placement. But yes, as noted in the article, Tombstone is delicious for AOE trapping.
  4. Glamador Use My Voice Pack Darnit!

How does this Bender have so much effing INT? 708!? I don't recognize any of his equips so I suspect those are all un-released lvl 60 gears.
  5. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Normally I'd cry necropost, but I'm gonna be nice. Because I don't wanna be the mean guy. Or something. Enough of the rambling.

Those are Chronicles he's wearing. The best of the best, or so I hear, in terms of equips. That's probably the reason why his stats are so high. That and he's Lv.60 so, if there's any int stones for the two ancient dungeons we don't have, Ghent, and OtherWorld. Won't help by much, but it could help.
  6. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

708 isn't an incredibly far cry off from what we have now - I have around 540 without wearing INT avatars, which would be another 80ish. Emblems can add a lot more as well.
  7. Rdogg Code Kirin

Chronicle 2 pieces give a ton of raw stats i found a fixed ring with about 45 int on it.
  8. kenjona New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I wanted to add to the tombstones section about how tombstone works. It is also useful for juggling - as far as i know, in PVE when a teammate can hit the monster up in the air somewhere above me. Sorry if you knew this already, just wanted to point that out.

I enjoy reading your guides. Keep it up :)
  9. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Yes, it can juggle, though ultimately it's usually better to pin the target to the ground - they'll make a much longer hitbox laying down than being juggled while upright.

I've got to start writing these again, but I keep having too much work to do.
  10. Glamador Use My Voice Pack Darnit!

Yeah, I noticed the date. But did you notice how far down it is on PAGE ONE of the Slayer sub-forum? Necro-post or no, if the forum is so inactive that a 3-month old thread is still on page 1, that's you guy's problem not mine.
  11. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Okay okay okay. I see your point. Don't mean to attack me. D:

But seriously, I shouldn't have even mentioned that. And by that, I mean the whole necro deal.