Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Merchanting?

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by Hlodwig, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Hlodwig New Member

So I'm making money, trying to earn my way up to a Heart Buster (since I'm not likely to get a Sha) and it's slow going. I mean, I am making money- buying low, reselling high (mostly in personal shop because it's p. hard to do that on AH).

How do I make my shit sell faster, essentially? I have a good inventory and prices that range from good deal to ripoff, but I'm not selling a whole lot. Example being, I buy tentacles for 1-2k. I sell at 4-4.5k. I always get a decent amount sold each day and so I make money. But I have literally 3k red cubes I can't move at a good price (50gold less per than average according to AH).

Can anyone give tips? What factors in to selling stuff? Location? Name of the shop? Appreciate any information you could give me.
  2. TheHolyGuy Member

Pick a good location and factor in where people will have a lot of money. Selling in the Grand Flores channel will not get you anything. Aphelia will get you a decent amount (high level people). Practice is where most people set up shops, but it can get crowded and I think there's a tax on goods. You'll want a name that stands out to people and makes them want to click on you.
  3. NuMbA Light's Out

For cubes I think the best place to sell would be sky tower because of the quest that requires alot of them.
    also for materials in general I find that selling in smaller amounts sometimes helps (AH).
  4. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

Just as a side note, some guy pmed me and accused me of overpricing everything. I had white frags at 800, reds at 1k, two arti marpissa pants at 100k and 80k, chromatic burst shoulder at 200k, and bantu snow sweeper at 100k. I tried to say that whites were actually underpriced but then it turns out he blocked me. I guess certain consumers wish to create a communist economy where everything is priced the same.
  5. TheHolyGuy Member

I don't know, check the AH for average price. This guy is an idiot though.
  6. RawrBomb New Member

He's just a butthurt scrooge or jealous he can't sell things like you can.
  7. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

Capitalism, Ho!