Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

lolol Max silver bullet for rangers

Discussion in 'Gunner' started by Archie, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Archie Mexocan

I saw this gun-play heavy build that miraculously had room for max silver bullet. The maker of the build said he didn't want the phys crit passive since he could supposedly get a 90% crit rate spamming sharp eye potions.

The real main reason I could never recommend max silver bullet is because it's a big SP sink for a skill that depends on INT for damage, and SP could very, very easily be put into something else. Yet... the build I saw, again, is gun-play heavy with plenty of kick utilities, and has room for max silver bullet.

Has anyone actually tried max silver bullet?
  2. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

For any non Spitfire Silver bullets its a viable source to increase his raw damage without any modifications from int and what not. Its especially useful for ranger because every move they have its of them shooting their guns using their bullet buff. Mechanics and Launcher can use silver but its better they stick with their regular skills because they rarely use their X atack right?
  3. Ring "...that's my role."

Was this dumbass DragonPain or w/e?
  4. Shirobon Wizard Of Orz

No, it's IGottaLevel
  5. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

I love how everyone just ignore what i just wrote...

Well Fuuu you kthxbye :)
  6. Villain85 Nightmare GM

I considered it for a gimmick Punisher build.
    I went to arad skill planner, maxed that shit. Saw it's dmg increase at 6% per level.
    Lolled -> closed skill planner.

I guess leather adds to int at least?
  7. Zext Vengeful Path of Muskets

In like 60 cap or DnF it's not that bad. The light damage, extra damage overall, and what not, makes it actually not bad to put points into at all. :O since you could just use alchemy and make like 100% crit pots.
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

keyword: 60 cap

:(
  9. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

Season two offers enough SP to make it worth it.
    A lot of proleague players utilize maxed silver bullets.
  10. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

People forget you get SOME int from leveling up :|

And like zext post 60 cap its a good idea to lvl silver bullet for that extra dmg (About 200% to 250% Of your magic damage i think) + The phys damage of the shooting skill + the 50% extra from criticals.

Its not that bad but people have this "Tunnel Sight" sindrome that because ranger only get str from equips using a magic buff its stupid :|
  11. Archie Mexocan

We only get 2 per level, instead of 4 that magic-based classes get D=
  12. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Isn't 2.8 per lvl? and i said some no?

anyway do the math and you will see that if you really have 90% crit getting an extra 86% magic damage (Lvl 10 Silver bullet) for 10 bullets its better than 10% extra crit rate.