Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by FenixStryk, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Gloomy dicks

I fought an Anivia that kept attacking me from the egg. I didn't even know that was fucking possible.
  2. Stream Is Starting Anew.

lol its not.
    Bugs are cool man.
  3. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

teach me that bug bro
  4. Rawrrr Bitch.

Fuck it.

Free Teemo week.

FML.

Shroooooooooooooooooooooms all day.

EDIT: Lol assists

[IMG]

Heimer so troll.

[IMG]

First and second time playing Singed.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This thread needs to be necro'd because this game is awesome. Lol those Singed games rawrrr. Me, Rawrrr and Serneed/Nuguns play a lot, you folks should join us. Also if you seriously want to be troll follow these steps. Play Cho' Gath. Stack warmog's. Get over 8k hp. It's just retarded. However if you aren't palying against noobs they'll just deathfire/madred's you.
  6. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

or just save you for last, you aren't goign to be doing much and you'll be slow as hell if you only stack warmogs. If you get atmas though....
  7. conewicci I dun goofed.

I've been saving up for Udyr, since I really wanna try him, and I just realized that I can ask you guys about what you think about him.

So, anyone know stuff about Udyr?
  8. Rawrrr Bitch.

Lol Singed pubstomping was too funny. Also Leviathan is better than Warmogs, simply because any decent Cho player won't be likely to die anyways due to trying to save Feast stacks, and you can rack up assists quickly with his cc.

AP Cho is better than DPS Cho.

He's a great jungler, he's versatile in his builds (he does well as pure tank, pure carry, or anywhere in between really), and is a decent champ all round... in low level games. I've found at higher levels people shut him down very quickly unless you're in a premade. There are better choices for what he does, but if you really want to try him wait another day to see if he's in the free champ rotation before buying.
  9. conewicci I dun goofed.

Do you know what those better choices would be? Thanks, I guess I might go and use the IP to buy some other cheaper champions later.
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I got rp the other day because Malphite was like 270. And I might want Vlad and 6300 is too much. What are everyone's thoughts on runes?
  11. Rawrrr Bitch.

Rammus and WW are probably the fastest junglers, WW and Fiddle are the safest (stay the highest hp and can counter ganks easily) although Shen and Gragas get honorable mentions, Rammus Shen and Gragas have the best ganking control, WW and Fiddle are the best gankers, and most of these champs do very well in lanes too. Udyr doesn't really lane that well, he's much better off in the jungle, but if you want better jungling then WW is a much better choice all round. If you want a good laner who can jungle well too, Shen, Gragas or Rammus are better choices. Fiddle is the easiest jungler to use, but he is very fragile.

Vlad is too easily shutdown tbh, and unless he is extremely fed he does badly late game. He's only good mid-game if you have a level advantage. And wait for Tier 3 runes at level 20.

Also, gotta love the midget:

[IMG]
  12. TheHolyGuy Member

Vlad can pool though
  13. Rawrrr Bitch.

Long cooldown, not a reliable escape.
  14. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Olaf and xin-zhao can also jungle, but according to my friend that plays rammus, olaf, fiddle, and ww, and other junglers, he claims olaf is the funnest jungler, and the riskiest

also Rawrrr, I wasn't talking about Cho specifically, but hp stackers in general.
    And veigar's the most painful thing to play against as an mp heavy caster
  15. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Why not the rest of you just join us in xfire, Looking at you geenaro.
  16. TheHolyGuy Member

Vlad is a ranged nuke though. So in order to reach him, you'll have to deal with the tank and the dps
  17. Rawrrr Bitch.

Olaf is THE riskiest jungler because he relies on low hp and his passive to clear the jungle extremely fast.

So are most casters, doesn't stop them dieing easily. Just because they have a tank, doesn't mean you'll never get a shot at anyone else on the team.
  18. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Fuckin' butchered my name bro, i did join xfire but I don't like it, don't know how to use it and no one is ever on. Lol 900 ap viegar.
  19. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Everyone is always online these days chatroom typically has 10 online, 25 on a good saturday night.
    nobody cares about your name, get in here.

EDIT: You'll learn to like it.
  20. Rawrrr Bitch.

I hate you Chrisngr.

Your permaban unsaved the chat room, so I had to get invited again.

And Riot still haven't rotated the champs. Da fuq