Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by FenixStryk, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Rawrrr Bitch.

Lol funniest game ever

Malz (DragonPain) got a Sheen just so he could push towers harder. The rest were all randoms, best I've ever had.

Also I bought Rumble in the Jungle, 5 win streak in less than 2 hours. All of them 20 min surrenders. God he's fun
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Rumble is a jerk in the lane. Super anti-melee.
  3. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yeah I really like him but I haven't been able to play because my ISP sucks ass. 250 ping is not playable.
  4. Rawrrr Bitch.

[IMG]
  5. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

That's not normal is it? I can see it being that high with you being in Korea.
  6. conewicci I dun goofed.

That is fucking amazing.

Mine is ~16. :v I actually tricked this dumbass into believing I was Phreak, and since I was play a character I'm pretty good at (I think it was Veigar), he actually believed me... I was just laughing...
  7. Rawrrr Bitch.

It spikes pretty regularly, but not that high most of the time
  8. conewicci I dun goofed.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa220/conewicci/prooooooooooooooo.png

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... First time Mordekaiser, came to the game at the point where they already took down almost all of our towers and an inhibitor, and all of my team was gone, and they had 3 players (Vayne, Ashe, and Singed). I only died to the turret, due to a lag spike.

Fucking. Amazing.
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

>Creep score
    How the fuck?
  10. conewicci I dun goofed.

I would basically just quadra-kill them, and all 0f the minions would be at our nexus, so I'd just farm. Plus, while I was killing them, they'd be right near minions, so I'd be wracking up creep kills while killing them. :D
  11. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I was talking about your team.
  12. conewicci I dun goofed.

They all disconnected. o.o That's why the match was hilarious and awesome.
  13. conewicci I dun goofed.

Bamp, and lololololol been playing Irelia, and just had a game where I was fed (19/3/14 end game, with sadly only 227 CS in a 36:17 minute game)... I got so fucking lucky with the enemy minions. I got like my first 3 kills only because their minions were at like the perfect places for me to Q over to so I could escape or E or whatever.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy~ Just had a game where they literally just let me farm all the time, so while our team had a feeding AP Ashe, I managed to go 15/4/12 and destroy. Feels good to carry a game.