Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by FenixStryk, Jul 16, 2010.

1. conewicci I dun goofed.

He's fine with a Trinity (synergizes amazingly with him... he's spammy, physical, needs the movement speed, and it works well with his passive). He takes awhile to get used to. Oh, and spacing out your spells is REQUIRED, the attack speed boost is too good, and the energy is sooo useful, unless you have a rune page of energy regen (which I'll be getting, since I mainly play Shen, and I love Lee so far).

Also, using Q-Ignite-Ult-Q feels soooo good. Use it on a squishy in front, and they're all knocked up and you just raped a mofo.
  2. TheHolyGuy Member

yeah i've been building trinity. mofos just kite me all day :(
  3. conewicci I dun goofed.

Just Q, and use the second E to try to get them slowed when they're close enough.

I think a Ghostblade would work well on him, too. But seeing as he constantly uses abilities, maybe getting more AD/Pen. would be best, instead of AS and things.
  4. TheHolyGuy Member

I dunno his ratios, but i don't think they're that good. Maybe a Last Whisper would be good. I've been using Triforce+Madred's
  5. conewicci I dun goofed.

.8 on Q/W, .6 on E, and 1.5 for R.

I'ma start trying the Madred's, it's supposedly great.

Wow. Just had one of the most bs games ever. We were winning, and then suddenly, they take down our inhibitor... and start summoning 2-3 super minions per wave. 2-3. I know that after ALL your inhibitors are down, 2 spawn, but this was with 1 of them down. Complete freaking bullshit. And then, their Ashe says something along the lines of "before, when you were at our base, you blocked them up. so they're coming out now". HOLY CRAP. If that was true, then they'd come in one sudden burst... not with every fucking wave. God dammed bull.

Ayeeeeee free Cass week. She's not anything near as hard as guys make her seem, it's just that I can't really pay attention to the mini-map while playing her.
  6. conewicci I dun goofed.

Yeah I think they're buggy... which I find retarded since they're a big part of the game.
  7. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Meh, bugs are bugs, just report them. Nothing we can do about it other than that...
    oh and I still need to add conewicci.
  8. Rawrrr Bitch.

This game has way too many bugs

Like if my animation for a skill finishes, it should go on cooldown and actually hit them. I don't care if they flash away, if my fucking animation goes through then take the fucking damage.
  9. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Is this about that video you put on youtube?
  10. Rawrrr Bitch.

Which one?
  11. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Shen juke one
  12. Rawrrr Bitch.

Yeah, although you can't see it too well on the video

Also, just for shits and giggles

13. conewicci I dun goofed.

I bought Ezreal finally, he's so great. :3 I played a game where I was practically distracted the whole time because of the TV, and I still owned. I needa practice aiming Trueshoot Barrage, though... :/
  14. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

15. conewicci I dun goofed.

Lmao, you win the game.
  16. TheHolyGuy Member

Melodyyyyyyyyyyy play sc2 with me. I also see a court case in that ms word window :p
  17. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

i hate you so much
    :l
    whats your ign?

wait your ezreal build
    made me hate you so much more..
    (how do you do well with that build?)

jk i <3 u
  18. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Lol one time I had 1337 IP.
  19. conewicci I dun goofed.

XD I didn't post a screenshot with Ezreal yet. :v