Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

I hate kids

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by BlanixTheBlood, Sep 5, 2010.

1. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Theres like 8 of them in the only room I can use a computer, all relatives, and they don't fucking stop shouting trying to talk overtop of each other's voices which gets louder and louder because no one can hear anything unless you scream your lungs out.

Their jumping around making the god damn floor shake you could hear these kids even if you were in the house next door.

ALL of them besides my brother simply MUST watch me over my shoulder in spite of how my back is facing the room's corner and they have to question everything that happens constant. CONSTANTLY.

The girls are going through my bro's manga magazines and drawing shit all over them, not they he can be bothered to even notice this happening behind him because hes playing videogames and shouting at his friend and cousin next to him who are shouting back.

I swear the fucking god these children are making me lag worse than I already am.

Edit: I forgot to note that the cake on the table sitting right next to me apparently cannot be distinguished as mine and thus each of them must ask every 5 mins if this is cake is anyone's and attempt to eat it before anyone fucking answers.
  2. Ring "...that's my role."

Welcome to my world...no srsly u heard me on skype when I have my counsin's over, which is most of the fucking time.
  3. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Family reuinions SUCK. :|
  4. Ring "...that's my role."

It's useless to tell em not to do anything, they wont fucking listen -_- but if I dont I'll look like "I dont care" when Im taking care of my lil bro.
  5. Gloomy dicks

Get laptops you hobos
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I'm on one bish. But the fucking internet adapter is in this room. :emoticon_angry:
  7. TheHolyGuy Member

Lock them in a room and then throw the cake in there. You'll solve all your problems
  8. Rawrrr Bitch.

Lock them in a cage. My cousin is still in there.
  9. Rawrrr Bitch.

Bad taste is the best kind though.
  10. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Parents need to discipline their children like in the old days.
  11. Rawrrr Bitch.

With cages.
  12. Ridureyu Old Man

Just wait'll you take care of old people.
  13. NuMbA Light's Out

Get them to play hid an seek or something and say you'll be it.
  14. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Basically, all my distant relatives are in Korea. And I can't leave USA yet.
    And I love kids anyways, so usually I don't mind.
  15. Infection Cool story, bro

Consider yourself lucky you don't have to pick up after them, or their dirty parents.
    Today at work I had to clean up after a horrible family had left. Fries, ketchup and half-eaten burgers EVERYWHERE.
  16. Holypie Mmmmmmmm

I missed the word "bro" the first time I read that...
  17. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

I don't care if they're messy, I just love little kids, they work very simply.
  18. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Being obnoxious runs in the family. It goes away after they hit 16. A lot of my friends have cool bros and sisters in their house. I got one with two 6 year old sisters who wrestle with him and their like 60 lbs sounds its kind of funny. While I have my brother who holds in his gas so he can let it out when he walks up close to someone and face his rear to them. -____-
  19. Rawrrr Bitch.

I also read "ass" after the 2 following words.