Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

How does these awakening passive work?

Discussion in 'Korean' started by ArtSlay, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ArtSlay _________________________

Overheat(F launcher passive), level one says 4%, is it +4% to each hit, so lv5 flame thrower will be (39%+4%)+114 per hit; or is it 4% of total damage, lv5 flame thrower will be 39%*1.04 + 114*1.04?

And Veiled cutter(F ranger passive), level one says x% to kicking skills, let's say needle sobat, lv1 is 40%, is it additive or multiplicative? And how does it affect spriggan, isn't it a slide without damage followed by bullets?
  2. Archie Mexocan

I don't recall seeing spriggan mentioned in the veiled cutter information.
  3. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Just checked the Japanese Wiki. The translation fails to mention this, but the kick on Spriggan is buffed. Or the shockwave. I dunno. The percentages either mean piercing strength, or actual damage increase. I doubt that the actual damage increases, since the amounts get pretty high, but.....

From the looks of the Launcher awakening, the overall attack is increased. Then again, the crappy translation can mean anything.
  4. ArtSlay _________________________

I got my info from the the jp dnf wiki. Google translate actually does a decent job. For overheat 耐久度消耗量増加率 means durability decreasing rate, 重火器攻撃力増加量 means heavy fire arm attack power increase amount. For veiled cutter 追加切り物理攻撃力 means additional cut(kick) physical attack power.

I suppose for overheat it's total damage times x%, and for veiled cutter it's additive. Need confirmation on this from players who play on kdnf or arad senki.

It's on the skill table.
  5. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Link me to this translation, please. I wish to see this myself.

Also, holy damn, it actually increases the overall attack strength of the kicks? I'm going to love my kicks a lot more, especially since, when maxed, it freaking doubles the kick on BBQ. I might get BBQ just so see how stupidly powerful the kick is, compared to the standard kick.
  6. ArtSlay _________________________

7. VariousGuy Dead Guy

So it's just adding a percentage of attack power from your current leveled kicks onto the kick itself? Sounds like how Western Fire buffs Headshot.

Thanks for the translation, btw.
  8. ArtSlay _________________________

That's what I'm trying to confirm, additive or multiplicative. I thought there were a few people playing kdnf and arad senki here?
  9. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

i don't crunch the numbers.
    i just understand that 2k bleeding ticks from gundance in pvp makes it all worth it.
  10. ArtSlay _________________________

What the hell, it buffs gun dance melee attack too? Serious? I can barely break 50 per tick with gun dance @_@