Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

GUIDE TO DFO

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BlanixTheBlood, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

You need to add that the Brawler double throw is absolutely broken in PvE.
    And that FS Saders are jesus at soloing.
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

1st point, lolwat items can be attacked and distroyed before impact
    2nd point, derp
  3. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

^ Nann nga, double throw is retarded, ask any of the experienced Brawlers here at the community.
    ^HERPTY DERPTY FUCKIN DERP>
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Each fight in pvp costs 2k when you use double throw. Jakarta is not that hard to kill.
  5. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Jakarta uses explosive hook and double throw. Thats it. Oh, and notice how I said PvE, right?
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Oh.

Shit.
  7. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

8. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I don't even use double throw. 1 is all you need. Also I can't really tell and I feel stupid for saying this but FS Saders are terrible at soloing,
  9. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Not even, their buffs are absolutely retarded. Just cast all of them on yourself and BAM!!, success.
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yeah but what are you gonna kill with? GWL? lvl 5 BoP? Even BoP maxed doesn't do great damage and you eat mp with all the buffs and attacks. Post Patch they're great though.
  11. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Just your normal attack, really. Technically battlesaders do less damage than FS saders do.
  12. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This isn't really the place to talk about this, make a thread if you want and the community can argue. As far as this guide goes I want to help when Blanix gets his shit together.
  13. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

I was just going to to say, " Aren't we derailing Blanix's thread? "
  14. AntiZig New Member

Ok, in order to get some data on the lower dungeons I made a new mage. After mirkwood hollow I remembered how great it was to play a mage - it takes so long to level cause you're trying to do the style quests, problem is everything dies too fast o.o
    On a tip how to lvl you can use in your guide:
    get a pole or a spear, level uppercut.
    get hodor, at least lv1, meele stun is very helpful plus he pulls aggro from you.
    don't bother getting elementalist skills early, first of all the dmg will loose to magic missle, 2nd without elementalist passives they take WAAAAY too long to cast and then fully charge. I say for early spam, Magic Missile is best, because it's mixed percent+fixed dmg. I've done a lil testing, firebomb with like 275% looses to magic missle of 150%+100 =/
    when you get to 10 get at least lv1 shururu, use on mobs, spam charged magic missle, profit.
    hmm, that's about it. for getting style, use combo xx-upper-xxx > should net you 5 hit combo, let go of the monster for a sec so combo drops, repeat. should be able to get all those style reqs then.
  15. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I am actually aware and know more on how to level a mage from 1-18. However, I still need to find the time of day to work on this guide. And unfortunately, I wont be able to do anything with the walkthrough until I get my desktop. Which sucks because its going to be a meat of my guide since most of the rest of the information put up so far is just common knowledge.

Well most of it anyway.
  16. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I need someone to confirm the level gap for dungeon areas.
    What level do you need to be to enter the last dungeon of the higher level areas?
    Also, if you want me to include something in my guide post a link and i'll copy it in the appropreate spot.

Also, added some more content.
  17. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

It's looking awesome.
    Your fists are staggered.
    You should rate each classes ability out of 5 stars for PvP and PvE.
  18. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

19. Yuneiko Alt-a-holic

Might I recommend some descriptions?

Spitfires: Call of Duty or Team Fortress Classic. Alternatively, AWP.

Summoners: What are you doing in a beat'em up game? (most summs anyway)

Battlemage: Super Sword, nuff said

Avengers: NOPE.

Strikers: Ken-Li
  20. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I'm trying really hard not to make references to games and anime. But I like the summoner one lol.