Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

GUIDE TO DFO

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BlanixTheBlood, Aug 28, 2010.

1. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This thread is reserved

Max Florea and Pluto? We should make pre 18 guides.
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

This is correct. Though I'm going to need to clarify a few things because some sub-classes are not as begginer friendly as others in different classes. I would say that playing an elementalist is easier than playing soul bringer (thats just me tho) and stuff like monk is WAY harder than learning to play a ranger.

Edit: geenareeno, this guide will include how to for 1-18 in detail. Also, fail, pluto and florea suck for getting style. Use BM skills.
  3. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This thread is reserved

But you can just lasher panzer in the corner, was talking about clearing with speed and ease. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S WHAT DEUS SAID.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

By clearing with speed and ease do you mean clearing 1-18 or the dungeon? BECAUSE YOU AINT GONA FINISH QUESTS WITHOUT BEING SPEEDY AS THE WIND!
  5. conewicci I dun goofed.

This thread is reserved

True, but max Hodor wrecks shit up. 'Dat stun. :trollface:
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

Okay my plan doesn't exactly work for whats easier to play. I'll have to explain the classes properly else i'm just throwing my opinion out rather than solid information.
  7. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This thread is reserved

Make sure to note that 1-18 isn't important at all and shouldn't affect your choice of subclass because it is so minimal.
  8. Archie Mexocan

This thread is reserved

Hyrbid exorcists are actually better off in PvE than you think. I don't play one, but an exorcist can max all physical skills aside from crucifix, and still get the SP to get max tortoise. Tortoise gives a defense debuff and is literally the most overpowered bossing skill if an exorcist miraculously gets 10+ tortoise from skill stacking.

Too bad only a 50+ magic exorcist can stack that much tortoise though. =)
  9. Stream Is Starting Anew.

This thread is reserved

I would help but I dont know nothing.
    :(
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This thread is reserved

You didn't have to spray bad grammar on us.
  11. Stream Is Starting Anew.

This thread is reserved

lol, Me sorry.
  12. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

This thread is reserved

add TwDnf < taiwan dnf
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

I went over the numbers and it seems you can max supression, tortoise, and lightning amulet if you leave the % physical skills at minimal levels. Idk I just never seen a hybrid be very useful in a dungeon before. Infact I don't get to see many exorcists past level 40 outside of pvp.
  14. Ridureyu Old Man

This thread is reserved

Monks are awesome with totems, but Scythes are a pretty good option, too.

In fact, Sycthes are generally awesome becauseof how much they mitigate one of the big Priest weaknesses, speed. You might want to mention the irritating punchin rhythm, though.
  15. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

I'll do fighters tomarrow.

Edit:
    [IMG]
    Anyone else think that Chimchar is wearing a dress?
  16. Holypie Mmmmmmmm

This thread is reserved

On the topic of pre advance mage, I use this. Basically until 10 you're using fang into uppercut into florae and a normal attack (to get the required 5 points for style) and using hodor, and fang a near dead enemy for overkill. Get mana shield if you have a lot of MP potions that you can use, ancient library if you have a lot of HP potions. At level 10 you get pluto, shururu and phase shift which will enable you to gather mobs, weaken them and kill them with shururu and pluto, phase shift is a panic button. You're still actively using your fang>upper>florae combo for smaller mobs and single targets (because it rocks). At 15 you get palm blast which you can use to extend your BnB combo by throwing it in after fang, or charge it for a powerful attack that grants super armor and pushes enemies away from you. And with that, getting to 18 as a mage is easy.
  17. Psych Oh you so pringles!

This thread is reserved

The pictures are so clear and shiny.*-*
  18. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

Straight from SSA wiki.
  19. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This thread is reserved

Started the walkthrough. 1-16 is going to be idiot proofed, the rest will be less spoon fed.
    I'll add gunners next edit.
  20. godskook New Member

Honestly, I'd rate fighter as the weakest pre-18 pve class, and mostly cause Muse is so gawd-awful in the pre-18 world. When the ability to get style/tech quickly is the key rating point, being the only class with a slow and hard-to-combo launch is crippling.

'Course, no matter the class, all dungeons should take no more than 2 runs until grakarak, and even that one can be done in 2 if you're willing to wander around during one of the runs. I typically use my first run to clear the bet and as much else as I can swing, and then 'mop up' quests in the second run.