Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Guide to Crusader Cognizance (Full Support)

Discussion in 'Priest Guides' started by Mark, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Mark Hyperion

-Discontinued-
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Oh Shit you made another one. This looks really good, i'll read it in full when I start playing again. Good Job.
  3. Bernelli Death By Revolver

Goontram actually gives 90mp per minute.
  4. Mark Hyperion

Yes, well. I just wrote down what was on the item. Was it ever confirmed that the 90 MP per min isn't a glitch?
  5. Bernelli Death By Revolver

Doesnt really matter, since its done that forever.
  6. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

Wow, another masterpiece! I still remember when you freshly wrote up the Magic Exo guide lol.

A few things to add if you weren't going to already is:

-Revenge of Light on certain classes for the buffing section.
    -Certain Legacy Top armors that give +1 to *Great* crusader skills, I believe the 45-50 Top gave +1 and +2 Divine Invocation respectively.
    -As for Avatar tops it might help to be more specific, though I doubt any one to get a skill they necessarily don't need...
    -You also want to note that Aura of Conviction depends on your individual HPs. The lower it is the less stats it will add.
    -As for Apocalypse, the active awakening skill, does scale with stats, so it would be worth considering for big bursts of damage heh.
    -Painful Rapture should be one or none in my opinion. One is slightly enough to keep your MP up without too many pots if you're always actively using it after its cooldown.

And I think that's it for now. Should most likely take everything I said with a grain of salt. Haven't "played" DFO in quite a while~

Fantastic job!
  7. Mark Hyperion

All things considered, I have Apocalypse on my Paladin. The damage is terrible to say the least. Barely does 1 bar to bosses, and more than likely pushes around mobs. Not good for your party.

Also, in dungeons like Screaming Cave, 1 level in Rapture doesn't cut it either. The MP use is too much for 50 MP every 10 seconds. I had spare SP, so why not? Things could change in Second Impact.

But I don't get what you're talking about with Aura of Conviction. Seems to be a solid 39 stat boost to all.
  8. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

My apologies for being unclear.

For Apocalypse I was talking about the stat boost during the first 10 seconds, in which party members can awakening/45 skills for more potential damage, if within range. The damage of Apocalypse itself is indeed underwhelming.

Though I cannot quite agree with you on Painful Rapture as I haven't experienced Screaming Cave for myself, I'll take your word for it.

As for Aura of Conviction, yes it does give a stat boost but it depends on your individual HPs. For example at 50% HP it would give around 19/20 (depending if the system rounds up or down..) stat boosts.

Hope I was more clear this time.
  9. Mark Hyperion

Ohhhh...haha. Yeah, now I gotcha. I somehow overlooked that little tidbit on Aura of Conviction.

But yeah. The Apocalypse buff looks good on paper, but it's a huge SP investment. People can choose if they want to get level 1 or not, but with my Vitality and Spirit it's a bonus of about 153 STR and 150 INT, which isn't bad by any means. Have to see how SP is after 70 cap. Maybe we can max it for even more benefit.
  10. Bernelli Death By Revolver

11. VariousGuy Dead Guy

I can tell you, right now, that you won't want to max, or even touch, apocalypse after the SP change. Leveling awakes costs 80 SP per level? FFFFFFFFFFFF
  12. Mark Hyperion

I'd like to, but I can't be bothered to navigate through the moonrunes. I'm lazy, I know.

lolwut?

That's disgusting. Guess Apocalypse's future looks bleak.
  13. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Best part? SP change makes Spiritual Sacrifice worth 25 SP per level. Though they reduced the SP for RoL to 25, but that basically means you need to dump 580 SP to get a level in Apocalypse, compared to the 450 SP dump to get a level in Apocalpyse. Then again, SI gives more SP, so it might not seem as bad, but 80 SP? Nothx.
  14. Mark Hyperion

Updated for Rebirth changes.
  15. gongfuren GongJiZhe

I love you.
  16. Mark Hyperion

I apologize, that update was kind of rushed. I was just going by on past experience. I'll have a better update soon.

EDIT: Okay, fixed it up.
  17. Bernelli Death By Revolver

A friend of mine is lazy and won't post this himself.

18. Mark Hyperion

I think your "friend" missed the disclaimer. A lot of the things you mentioned were errors on my part I missed from when the guide was pre-rebirth. While a lot of it is opinion, I also encourage people to make their own decisions should they want to.

Slow Heal - Forgot to edit
    Fast Heal - I stand by maxing this. Too useful.
    RoL - Fair enough
    Javelin - Error
    Apocalypse - Error. Also a huge SP investment. Something we can't afford usually.
    Indomitable Spirit - Something I never used due to SP restrictions. 250 SP is a lot for a Paladin to give up, but I suppose I'll give it a mention.
    Smasher Cancel - Fair enough.
    Cure EX - Honestly, what else is there an FS can dump TP into? I don't see an issue here. I'll at least change the bit about it being a mandatory max.

Side note: Might stop actively updating this. I don't really play my Paladin anymore and there are plenty of other guides on youknowhere that contain more info.