Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Give me a gold buying break....

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by BlanixTheBlood, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

[IMG]

Judging by his win ratio, he only just started using his credit card.
  2. 2bninja Get high on life

Is it over plus 10?
  3. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

it most be that or the set its extremely rare, ergo, expensive.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

+10 light wing light saber which has elec proc and +4 attack speed.

Aqua creste +7 on everything. Full set has +4 attack speed.

Needless to say the guy moved stupid fast.
    Edit: also had a gilemo and im pretty sure thats a royal ring.
  5. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

So are you calling him a gold buyer or something? Because that gear is not that expensive o.o
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

pffttahhahahahhahaha
    This guy costs more than 100mil and its not that expensive? I suppose in all my time of playing this game from the start of open beta I have maybe 30-35mil if i spent nothing.
  7. Divine Supreme Dictator

You must be in African poverty ._.
  8. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Let's see.
    3/5 pieces of the Aqua Cruste set can cost under 100k, with the average I've seen being 200k. The shoulders, I bought today were +6 and cost me 1.1mil, with another set being there for 1mil. The belt I assume is about the same.
    How much does it cost to upgrade them all to +7? I'll throw an estimate down to 2mi but I'll get back to you on that in a week or so after I get the belt and upgrade it.
    Lightwing, I've seen plenty of the (go shopping, you will too, there's been a large number of them floating around) for 10-15mil. Upgrading it to +10 costs less than upgrading a level 40 purple to +10 (since you're not destroying it and since it's a level 25 weapon), and I see a lot more +10 purples going for a maybe 5mil or so above +0 price (give or take another 5mil).
    Royal Ring, 10mil?
    Gileimo (sp) is like 300k-800k, tops.
    Grand total of about 35mil or so?
    Well, hey, if you spent nothing, you coulda afforded all that. Also include the fact that he's level 48 wearing +7 level 35 gear, which means he might have had it for a long while.

I can make maybe 15-20mil a month, just by dungeoning and saving up rares. Gimme 2-3 months and I'll have enough money to get that gear. Not a major accomplishment.

The only thing I'm sure of is the Aqua Cruste Belt, but unless that costs 50mil by itself, I highly doubt this guy's gear is going above 100mil.
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Maybe having 4 accounts and 30 level 30ish characters doesn't do anything....
    I made a summoner for this but i couldn't keep going...

You completely forgot avatars.
  10. Divine Supreme Dictator

I personally know 3 people irl with above 250M legit, including myself ._. - probably around 400M if we didn't spend any.

Also that guy's gear probably caps out at 20M, in contrast with people with +12/13 legacies, it's really nothing considerng 1 piece of holy used to be around 25-30M
  11. Ultimaga Ninja!

I don't see the problem...

only thing decent is the sword.
  12. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Well I dunno what avatars he has. Could be spirit, could be attack/cast speed. That can cause a a massive variation in costs. Maaaaaybe he used NX to get the avatars, by which your credit card statement could be true.

I hit the wrong button and accidentally posted my reply in your reply, which is why it says "edited by Fynl". I removed my post and yours is the same as it was before.
    Also, don't double post
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This is what i get for not having a level capped summoner & berserker.
    Yet i'm okay with that because grinding for items in mind numbingly boring.
    hate maplestory

baw!
    I don't need good equipment! I win this argument! >:O
  14. Ring "...that's my role."

lol umad cuz you lost.

I have +7 stuffs too I'm a goldbuyer QQ
  15. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Yeah but aren't you dead? :O
  16. Ring "...that's my role."

[IMG]
  17. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I just really hate losing because the other guy has +20% attack speed.
    I'm good at this game but i'm always broke.
  18. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Yea this isnt goldbuyer at all.
    I am proud to say I'm poor. Manage to keep my gear decent.
    And still reck PvP.

Go me.
  19. Holypie Mmmmmmmm

This guy isn't a gold buyer. I'm completely legit (though I sometimes buy nx) with +10 everything and a +12 staff (lolstaff) and full adv with decent to good stats. You just need to learn to play the market, get a shop, and start farming, and later merchanting. It isn't that hard to get decent gear (but to upgrade in this economy is suicide).
  20. Shirobon Wizard Of Orz

Summoners and berserkers don't get money -_- Who the hell farms dungeons for gold? Get a NX shop, go learn some prices, then merchant. That gear is decent at best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.