Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

General Witch Discussion

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Holypie, May 10, 2010.

1. Zacewing Creepy stalker type thing

2. saccharin That one crazy witch

You don't need to max manashield as a PvE witch..
  3. Tempo Tasteless

>: Cant decide wether to make my level 47 witch my pre-cubeless or my level 30 witch. Ill probably save the sp reset on my 47 witch and make her my cubeless once witch patch hits because she has ALL my mp regen stuff. Then again, she also has my +9 roldingo and all my magic crit set, along with a bamboo bracelet and all my hp swapping stuff
  4. Zacewing Creepy stalker type thing

I don't? I thought max Mana Shield was a must for any mage class.
  5. saccharin That one crazy witch

... I hope you're trolling.

And it is for any PvP mage..
  6. Zacewing Creepy stalker type thing

7. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

OFF TOPIC
    hmm wats this the witch thread is already at 22 o.o all the other mages arent even over 10 yet....
    I blame sacc
  8. saccharin That one crazy witch

Of course, who else would be to blame?
  9. Jormungandr SUPER SWORD

Just wondering what do you guys think the best end game broom is for our lvl 50 cap? I have a decent lvl 40 dark broom, but I'm wondering if the lvl 45s with +1 to 2 skills are any better. I'm dark/ice and I was wondering if befriends are more useful than +1 to 2 skills.
  10. saccharin That one crazy witch

Befriend is really nice, but in terms of sheer damage, a 45 broom will do more damage.

I personally really like the Rodinglo's for the +1 Swatter. Faithful brush is nice for fire attack damage. Don't use Terran Plant Bloom, it's a piece of crap.

Bantu Snow Sweep is only there for +1 broomspin, decent utility for PvP (broomspin stacking).

Otherwise, stick to the befriend broom and upgrade it.
  11. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

Im planning my future witch... I cannot decide to go Dark/Ice or Ice/Fire and this is a pvp build.
  12. saccharin That one crazy witch

In other news, pure PvE hurts so bad in PvP. It's unplayable.
  13. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Enlighten me please.
  14. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Unless your in a team match.
  15. Tempo Tasteless

:D?! umad of my giant jackys and giant MMs? owait... ;_;
  16. Jormungandr SUPER SWORD

But aren't spells based on int? In that case wouldn't it just be 2-3 more int points rather than 1 level of befriend?

And just hit 45 yesterday. Troll car is so much fun, except it failed the first 4 times I used it :<
  17. saccharin That one crazy witch

Pure PvE. Uppercut level 1, no dragon fang, no palm blast, I didn't even bother getting manashield. I have 1 in manteau, no swatter, minimal dusts.

It's decent in team matches. but in 1 on 1, the lack of options hurts really badly, especially lack of manashield.
  18. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Exactly. Avoid elimination like the plague. Get guildies to hold on for you till cube skills are off cooldown. Proceed to troll in AoE. Remember, jacky everything!
  19. saccharin That one crazy witch

I'm also a cubeless build.

However, it means my rain and lava do like almost 1k tick damage.
  20. Tempo Tasteless

Sacch you reset again? How do you like it in pve?