Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Fgunner Build or Builds

Discussion in 'Gunner' started by Kateya, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

I was thinking hey lets see what you came up with for a build for Fgunners considering they have the same skills as Mgunners. I used the Mgunner ranger stats and did this. I like this build but I believe I will have more then one Build and character. Post yours as well!

[IMG]
  2. Rdogg Code Kirin

I see one major issue already awakening is at lvl 1.

besides wouldn't it be easyer to use the dnf planner you can set the lvl cap on that one.
  3. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

I have to like login and do some garbage. Last time I looked plus its okay if I leave it at 1 I do not know what the passive is for awakening on Fgunner so thats my intention for now I do nto know where ill put the extra SP I put into the passive at the moment. So like the Sp in passive awakening is just there for now.

Plus I didnt add to the awakening cause I do not see me using it that much. But either way I will have more into it. Its just like something I wanted to just put together real fast.
  4. Rdogg Code Kirin

last time i checked twin gun blades use fixed damage so not lvling it will make it useless later also it would be a good idea to look into blooda's passive and see if its worth lvling compaired to twin gun blades

actully you don't really need the cancel for mach kick triple clutch takes care of that and you don't need nades female's are dirt slow.
  5. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

I keep forgetting how slow their nade throw is sigh....but umm I know the passive but I gotta find out like you said its effects. Oh fixed Fuck sigh okay can change that up then so that will make room for awakening. So no cancel for mach alright. Lol SO MUCH REARRANGING!

Alright I redid it and this is how it looks. I still got lots of SP to play around with so. I mean I am making two Frangers for sure. So I can mess around with two different builds. I wanted one with alot of Defensive skills. Like Revenger and Gun guard. Then another one thats very balanced and can do it all.

[IMG]
  6. Tempo Tasteless

Your really missing the point of f gunners :l. F gunners are for kicks and multi headshot. All of this max wildshot business is outrageous. If you want a gun ranger make a male one

oh yeah, you also want cancel topspin so you can cancel into sonic spike after a pinstep, but I don't really think you understand why.
  7. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

sigh lol its not like I can see half their skills that dont exist at the moment. Plus I know they are for their kicks thats why im building two. I like seeing differences and having different build for my characters but its kinda hard when you cant physically see the classes skills D: so fail at the moment.
  8. Ridureyu Old Man

I have a great idea.

Why don't we ask people who play Arad or kDnF to share some builds?