Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

F Spit get more shots?

Discussion in 'Gunner' started by serneed, Jun 11, 2010.

1. serneed New Member

after making the advancement to spitfire i felt like my XXX was a bit different. then it hit me...my musket was shooting 3 before turn shot. everyone else shoots 2. i cant tell yet if you get more with crossbow or auto but you for sure dont get any more with cannons. nor have i checked if you get more arial shots. how many is it for a male gunner?(no arial fire just shooting)
  2. FenixStryk Member

Are you sure it's not the weapon you're using? Some Muskets have special bonuses such as +1 Default Ammo, making their default X attacks have more shots.
  3. Baklava Hungry Hungry Greeks

FEMALES GET 1 MORE BULLET, MALES HAVE SHORTER COOLDOWN TIME.

LOL
  4. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

I rather have shorter cooldown than 1 more bullet :|. Also Musket with 3 or less shots > Musket with 4 or more shots
  5. serneed New Member

not IMO. at least for my purposes. i feel i can otg better with more shots in pvp and in pve....its heavenly. shorter CD on what? the bullet buffs? or readying nades? since for sure in pve the time between nades is shorter on F.
  6. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

I want proof nao! anyway i better leave before this get heated somehow.
  7. serneed New Member

with arial it is anyways, i shouldnt argue otg cuz im not sure. but u can jump nade nade with fem. im PRETTY sure its shorter tho. i think readying them after they are out is longer tho
  8. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

1 More shot Does work for Aerial fire (Unless its a hand cannon the range its horrible), but not for ground cuz 1 more shot means a extra sec or two you stay shooting leaving more time for mobs to get near you and totally trash you.
  9. serneed New Member

i can see what your saying. maybe it will be an issue for...hard dungeons. cuz as of now its amazing. but this is for floating...so i'll have to wait and see.
  10. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Believe me, unless your using a Fast gun (Auto,Rev,Bow) that extra shot its going to be a hindrance
  11. Zext Vengeful Path of Muskets

This here is the only guy who answered something somewhat related to the question. He's not talking about the bullet buffs.

He is talking about XXX.

May I ask, what is the name of the weapon you are using? Is it.. seiji?

I would like to know if +1 default ammo isn't bugged anymore... >_>
  12. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

At least mc gee custom rev isn't bugged it shot now 3 bullets instead of 4

Also i never mention any bullet buff aside from Aerial fire.
  13. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I think he is using the seiji, i gave it to him, it's the purple 25 musket, not sure if there's more than 1.
  14. Zext Vengeful Path of Muskets

Then I can take it that default ammo + in guns work now.

Especially with that comment from mcgee.

Woohoo.
  15. CasualHero New Member

isn't this what backstep cancel is for?