Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Dungeon Fighter Pokemon Info Templates

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by Margatroid, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

Why hello thar!

Lets try to have some fun. I made a few modifications so that it matches the DFO game specifications while retaining the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl inteface (mostly).

Just cut out your character from a snapshot (or make one with the simulator). It'd be best if you used a snapshot because whats the point of making dream characters if they're supposed to represent your current existing charcters? :<

Fill attacks in with "moves that best represent you". Deciding on PP is really your decision, though you should mostly consider the level of the skill and the cool down on it before slapping on a number. Deciding an element is pretty self explanatory. Something like Wild Spike Cannon would be a ground type, and something like Illusion Sword Dance could be metal. Its really up to you.

The Pokemon Game Font (Ruby/Sapphire) can be found here.

This is the default template.

[IMG]

For the element type icons, click here.

Here are alternative templates.

[IMG] [IMG]

And here are example works.

[IMG]

I would use these as my signature but alas, I love my current one far too much to change it.

I have to give a bit of credit towards Rhaeven, as his current signature was what really inspired me to do this. Thanks!
  2. ArtSlay _________________________

lol not bad
  3. Archie Mexocan

Hmm, my characters have a hard time fitting into the pic

[IMG][IMG]

The "typo" on windmill is intentional =p
  4. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

5. Archie Mexocan

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This is surprisingly fun to mess with
  6. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

7. conewicci I dun goofed.

There are also trainer cards, where you can put the team that you want. Since it's really easy to search it up, you guys can do it if you want it.
  8. DOXOlove Slayer Slut

made a purple one :>

[IMG]