Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Dofus

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sie_Sayoka, Dec 9, 2010.

1. conewicci I dun goofed.

D: Aw I wanted to play on Rosal since I have stuff there, but I guess I'll play on Zato.

Dunno what you mean by contact info, but I guess I'll try it out with you/your friends. I'll play as an Air Sacrier. Dunno about the name, I'll tell you later. :v

I might end up playing on Rosal as my Pandawa, though.
  2. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Sacriers are fucking terribad now. Nerfed so hard. Don't make one.

Aim/msn/skype/steam/yahoo gogogo.

Rosal is for fags btw c:
  3. conewicci I dun goofed.

Lol what? Sacriers nerfed? ._. Dude, now that the Punishments aren't one turn, they just get better and better over time, it's fucking amazing.

Rosal's bestest server. You're just jealous.

Wait do you mean I'd have to actually use a microphone to talk too you guys? Like with my actual voice? Sorry, I'm not gonna do that, if I talk while playing the computer my dad will get super pissed, since he's working, plus he doesn't like me talking to other people from games without it being like... part of the game/on a forum, or something like that.

If you mean email or something, [email protected]
  4. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

There's something called permanent damage now which basically reduces the amount of max hp you have.

No I just wanted an IM.
  5. conewicci I dun goofed.

Oh lol that's what you meant. Yeah that thing sucks. But it's not like Air Sacriers are constantly healing, unless they have an Eniripsa or life stealing daggers with them.

I don't think I have an IM, I have an msn but it's so old that it's literally @msn.com, so it seems to not be working as an IM. If it's just for telling me when we're gonna start or something, then you can just reply to this thread, I'll see it there. If it's for talking to in game, then I can just use the chat box.
  6. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

In longer fights sacs will lose their usefulness. Which will basically be most fights above 150.
  7. conewicci I dun goofed.

Oh, didn't think of how that'd suck in longer fights. Makes sense then.

Lol, my HP is exactly 666 :v [IMG]

By the way, I'm using potions instead of bread because I was leveling up my other character's Alchemist for more pods, and I ended up mass crafting those.
  8. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

ILL PLAY :D
    *just bc sie is*
  9. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

You do know its p2p right?
  10. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

fffffffffffffffffff
  11. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Do some ultimate game card surveys, it costs around 7 bucks a month.
  12. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Okay, I set a guild up and am lv32 now. You guys should come play c:
  13. conewicci I dun goofed.

Btw, I think I'ma just stick to Rosal.

Did you see what happened to the Plum/Em mounts (only Plum/Em, so it's not like breeding has just become useless now) there? Went from like 2mk to fucking 150kk. It's nice, since that's the type I wanted, but it's also a bitch, since I was building up to breed them for money. =_= Something happened with the drops, too, Gelanos, which used to be 1mk, are now 400kk. :| Shit's weird.
  14. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Anyone still interested? I have enough for about 4 subscriptions for a week.
  15. Rawrrr Bitch.

Only if you pay for me.
  16. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

Go try out the free part first and see if you like it.
  17. Rawrrr Bitch.

So you will pay for me?
  18. Sie_Sayoka Public Enemy #1

For a week.
  19. Rawrrr Bitch.

I made a healer fag on the free thing.
  20. conewicci I dun goofed.

Lol. Go full Intelligence. Don't spend ANY points in ANYTHING else.