Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

DNF Extractor Problem

Discussion in 'DFO Modding' started by Sokaris, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Sokaris New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I didn't want to revive a dead thread.

I found the DNF extraction guide through a Google search and I though finally something useful..until I had a little problem with it.

After I downloaded it (I had to change it to open with firefox because it was set to IE which I don't have, that wouldn't affect it will it?) I went to press it so I could install it but when I did it just opened a tab in firefox to the download link and asked me if I want to download it (which I already did).

So my question is does anyone know how I can stop it from doing this and actually get it to work? If it helps i'm using windows xp (my account is the administrator on it), i've tried using a separate account that isn't one, tried doing it my internet on and off, tried with firewalls on and off, using multiple browsers (crome, firefox, safari, opera) and just now I downloaded and tryied it with Internet explorer..nothing worked
  2. SpyydeR A Sharp Blunt Object.

Open the rar file(with winrar, or 7zip, or something else that opens rar files). Then just run the setup file.
  3. Sokaris New Member

Thats also part of my problem, i've always let my computer do that for me so i'm not sure how to start winrar manually.

Edit: wow I feel like a complete idiot...since you told me what to look for I messed around and found how simple it was *facepalm*
  4. Sokaris New Member

Sorry for the double post.
    Im having a little more trouble.
    in this picture if you look, my pants overlap my waist avatar. Does anyone know how i can fix this one? (hope you can see it)
    [IMG]

And in this one my weapon is under everything, normally the original weapon image would appear over top of it too, i dont know what i did but i got it off this time.
    [IMG]

Finally before anyone comments on it, yes i know i sound like a douchy little kid but im hyper because i found a solution to my biggest problem about dfo.
  5. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Barrel hacker reported.

The overlapping of frames is happening because you have the pieces in the wrong layer.
    Notice how the bits and peices say a b c d e ect
    You should be trying to get them into the same layer when you swap them.
  6. Sokaris New Member

Im not to good with this kind off stuff so i have to ask...what do i do if my current equipment only has a but the appearance i want only has c?

Edit: nvm I figured it out, thanks