Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

DFO STREAMS

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by Kateya, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Alright so I plan on Stream dfo when I figure out better connections for it or better program. But I will link everyone later on so stay tuned to my channel when i get it up and running. If you want to stream I can figure out the stuff for you as well. Just have a top notch computer way better then mine at least. Then from there you can stream. It would be nice to have someone stream maybe Kdnf and Dnf Jp if anyones willing to.

Alright heres my stream link DFO SSA STREAM!

Alright changed to Ustream cause Justin.tv sucking ass hard
  2. Ring "...that's my role."

i like the offline pic :3
  3. KenshinX New Member

Agreed.
  4. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

hahaha arlight i changed the site cause justin.tv was trolling major hardness so now im using Ustream.com but heres my the link to the site ill post up above too. I will also later set up scheduled events of just random bs or actual stuff. Maybe even if theres future tournaments or something ill stream it. People blowing up weapons stream it lol. You get the idea!

NEW DFO STREAM!

P.S. RIng i need a new music pack =/
  5. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

All right forget all that garbage above this message and focus on this. So I worked on some new stuff and got a new stream site and program. The cool part is it runs clean as hell and I can even battle with no lag. The bad part is I can not have over 50 viewers so tournaments being aired may be tough but ill do my best when the time comes. Heres the new link please dont hesitate to check it out. I will slowly try to be on more to stream.

SUPERSWORDACTION LIVE!

THIS IS THE BRAND NEW AND LAST ONE!
  6. ArtSlay _________________________

Wth maple + dfo?