Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Constant disconnects

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ゴド, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

[IMG]
    so how do I know if I'm actually banned? Been getting disconnects 2 minutes after logging in, but that can be blamed on nexon's shitty maintenance(lol removing channels)
  2. ArtSlay _________________________

I'm getting that too, good game nexon
  3. ArtSlay _________________________

Now they just dced me after choosing ch, for both my accounts..I guess I'm a hacker now and have been purified?
  4. Alan Ya u mad

y u so poor?
    But on a serious note, Ive gotten this message on both my accounts.
    Since Monday, Ive had three parties where I can't connect with someone and I get dced.
    Not returned to town, but dced :|
  5. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

if you haven't noticed i ragerolled pots earlier in a berserk rage thread
  6. /< Tetra Grammaton Cleric

inb4 Heidi
  7. Tomato I am man, and also god

Same issues here. Got my test account banned. Did not touch my main since first getting the warning.

[IMG]

PS: Once it says "Connection failed" on the CH select - you are actually banned. Drag the window to the right and you will see that the "This account has been blocked from the game" window is actually below it. :emoticon_bye:

Some more discussion over at DFOS: http://www.dfosource.com/forum/general-discussion/43628-no-one-getting-stoopid-dc.html
  8. Tomato I am man, and also god

Some more testing. It seems that OpenVPN (and possibly other virtual LAN drivers, maybe including Hamachi) are now triggering the hack warning.
    Any of you using either for their home network setup?
  9. Tomato I am man, and also god

Third test.. same account that was fine earlier. Turned on virtual NIC driver -> Warning -> 2 mins -> account banned.

So if you are using a virtual network solution at your house, be careful or switch to actual physical LAN or wirless..

:grappler-kun:
  10. Heidi Member

Ironically I'm not having any problems with DFO

Hopefully they'll fix this today though. So many people affected by it -_-
  11. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

unlike the others I've been dced like 5 times now and I can still log in
    what a pity, I just bought a shop a couple days ago too
  12. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

i dont want to log on :<
  13. Archie Mexocan

So that explains why two people I was fighting at practice spontaneously D/C on me. =/
  14. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

=_= got the dc message the first time ...
    not risking a second log in
    Nexon-onii-chan im going to kill you
    while your with your girl friend and kill her first :>
  15. thevigilant New Member

To the people who have gotten the message, have you changed your sound packs? (Trying to determine if that is the issue)
  16. Tomato I am man, and also god

Yes and No. It all doesn't seem to matter.

During my testing, I made a brand new account on a clean Windows box with a fresh DFO install. It got banned all the same.
  17. ArtSlay _________________________

This is fucking retarded, I still remember how fast they reacted to the tower echo glitch. Yet now there's not even a word from them.
  18. Divine Supreme Dictator

Collected quests from G.S.D, logged off. Sent myself 3 rare avatars & a few advanced. Logged back on a few minutes later, banned. = =

Edit: Logged on alt account, walked around checking shops, disconnected from the internet. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.
  19. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

This message gets sent to hackers who use patched hacks and whatnot.

Just saying. =/
  20. Divine Supreme Dictator

Because it's meant as an antihack measure. That's all fine and well until it takes a shit and bans legit players.