Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Blade/Weapon Master Guide

Discussion in 'Slayer Guides' started by Fynl, May 15, 2010.

1. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Meh I wish someone would clean up the wiki. I read through a few more pages and shock is used to to express stun, shockwaves, and electrocution :|.
    Anyways, I'll fix it up. Are there any other mistakes on my part that you've noticed?
  2. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

I've addressed at this point all that I've seen.
  3. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Thank you very much and as I continue to add onto the guide I hope that you'll help me out by keeping an eye out for any more errors :)

EDIT: I need more pros and cons if anyone has anymore for the Extra Skills category at the bottom. Don't tell me the ones that are there are wrong, because those pros and cons are from personal experience. However, I'm sure that those aren't the ONLY pros and cons, so I'll need more from you guys, not less :)
  4. Junk is hangin' around.

Also, Fynl, do note that the proc only occurs on the Guard shockwave in the few milliseconds after you raise your sword. If you stand there camping with Guard, I'm 100% sure that the proc won't even occur at all.
  5. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

I did mention this, but yes, this is true.
  6. Junk is hangin' around.

I mentioned it because I believed it wasn't mentioned in his guide. Also, Fynl, I see you mentioned ACS a few times in your guide, but it isn't listed as an abbreviated term. Very nice guide, by the way.:emoticon_tired:
  7. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Ah, ok I get it. At first I misunderstood and thought that the proc only lasts for a few miliseconds, rather than the possibility of proc-ing.
    ACS term added as well.
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

Another" pro" of the charge crash , the 2nd hit ( if landed with him and shockwave) it is VERY powerful, at least with my bludgeon it is ... takes like more half a mech's/nen's/loli's (mana shield helps only abit :3 ) hp ...
  9. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

It typically does SitS level damage, has a large radius, and can hit grounded targets. Very nice.
  10. Ring "...that's my role."

Very well put, but uh can you define SitS for me ? xD
  11. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Star in the Sky. It does damage comparable to a Star in the Sky swing in most cases.
  12. Ring "...that's my role."

OH that skill... grrr and they both have low cooldowns.. thanks, I couldn't think of anything for SitS for a slayer skill.
  13. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Updated with some stuff
  14. Ultimaga Ninja!

Anti Marpissa Set:

Notable bonuses: Draw Sword +1 (Top)

Set Effect:

Attack Speed +2%
    Charge Crash +1
    Raging Dragon Slash +1

20% increased damage to jumping physical weapon attacks.
    -----

Myre Royal Guard Set:

Notable Bonuses: Lightsabre Mastery +1 (Top)

Set Effect:

Hit Rate +3%
    Draw Sword +1
    Charge Crash +1

2% chance on attack of blessing yourself for 20 seconds, (9 Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, and Spirit)
    -----

I'll try to compile as the other set effects as well, but I don't know all of the pieces, so I may have left some things out.
  15. 2bninja Get high on life

I hate blade masters that don't use Charge crash or guard or bsc.
    ;_;

I'm a katana/gs master any katana masters here?
  16. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

I have both sets so I know about those, I was looking for more, unconventional sets, like maybe the Aqua Cruste set, etc. Sets that don't have the right skills, but still have some use to B/WMs.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

nope , i wanna fight you with my bludgeon master >:

I just noticed why it's called anti marpissa lol
  18. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Lol for me it was the opposite. I never noticed the spiders were Marpissa's ._.
  19. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I can't recall correctly, but i think the draw sword doesn't knock down unless its from a 2nd draw from katana and light saber mastery.
  20. Ultimaga Ninja!

I'll have them by the end of the day. =P

Edit:

Aqua Cruste Set:

Notable Bonuses: Water Resistance

Set Bonus:

Attack Speed +4%
    Water Resistance +9
    Frozen Tolerance +11
    Hit recovery +50

Legacy: Holy Clay Culy Set:

Notable Bonus: Only 3 pieces for the set effect, High HP gain.

Set Effect:

Strength +40
    Vitality +37
    HP +254
    MP +258
    Attack Speed +2%
    Movement Speed +2%
    Hit Rate +1%

Respond to enemy attacks with a 2% chance of increasing your critical hit rate by 20% for 20 seconds.

Edit #2:

Legacy: Clay Ista Set:

Notable bonus: Unknown at this time, I've only seen the shoulder.

Set effect:

Strength +40
    Vitality +37
    HP +204
    MP +208
    Attack Speed +2%
    Movement Speed +2%
    Hit Rate +1%
    Charge Crash +1