Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Big list of priest patch changes

Discussion in 'DFO News' started by LHCGreg, Oct 13, 2010.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/chronicles/detail.aspx?cat=5&artId=009nI

2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

That makes it easy for me to fix the drop table. <3 you Nexon:emoticon_love:
  3. Archie Mexocan

This... is a big fucking patch. There's little wonder why it's extended for 10 hours.
  4. Kevin New Member

They updated the 'Extended' notice too.

Something tells me this is gonna be fun.:trollface:
  5. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

By just looking at the Dungeon changes, they made things a bit more newbie friendly in the beginning. But I do love that Lodin Glow doesn't use its silly Fire thing now, it always interferes with unlocking Kings without having to token with a melee class lol.
  6. Soushin The Novice

Basically, they made PVE easy mode.
  7. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Yay, i get divine whatthefuck at lvl. 18!
  8. patrickcampbe21 o_O Meow O_o

ok...if Ryku and etc have had there lvl increase to past 40+ and GBL increase to high 45+. Then what dungs are there to do lvl 37-40, cause you finish Chamber quest at 37. :confused:
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Grind till 39 for aphelia.
  10. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

11. DeathsSinner Cookies~! >:3

I'm guessing spits don't get separate nade cooldowns unless I missed it. ;//; -sigh-
  12. patrickcampbe21 o_O Meow O_o

uhhhh yeah...Guess I'll just wait until server is up and pop on my monk and see what areas are available... >_>
  13. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

So is that part of the witch patch? Or just improvements that are suppose to come with the priest patch.
    Seems a lot of stuff that was suppose to change "in the future" for witch skills did, at least to an extent. Just no awakenings :(
  14. Ring "...that's my role."

really? I usually get out of behe by 38~39 lol and skip most of storm pass, daily harder bro.
  15. tails360 I have a CAPE.

Epic/General/Repeatable Quests related to Tower of the Dead and Tower of Illusion.
    Epic/General/Repeatable Quests in King's Relic and Vilmark- Area 50.

o_o
    Tower/Relic titles and Terranite gears?
  16. VariousGuy Dead Guy

I was thinking more of the lines of Chronicle Gear, but those could be it too.

Time to kick some Average Slayer ass over and over and ov-*wildshot'd*
  17. patrickcampbe21 o_O Meow O_o

I may have read something wrong and just cant find it again, but I remember reading something about skeleton key fragments being added to AH and dungeon drop. Did anyone read this or came across this? It mite not haven been in the priest patch changes page exactly...
  18. AntiZig New Member

I find that highly unlikely, why would nexon give up their cash flow? :confused:
    PS> maintenance extended again?
  19. conewicci I dun goofed.

YAY PRIEST PATCH!
    Oh wait. IT'S NOT COMING ANY TIME SOON.
  20. DeathsSinner Cookies~! >:3

Yep, they said something about adding those into the game.

Edit: Found it; - Skeleton Key Fragments have been added to the Item Shop, and also may drop from dungeon monsters.

Doesn't say anything about AH exactly, but yeah.