Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Best powerlevelling class?

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by ZandarEagle, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Rdogg Code Kirin

Bezerkers can do that by just taking off there weapon and turning on frenzy.
  2. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

It's usually 85% style 57% (or so) tech for me. I can't seem to ever overkill.
  3. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Not necessarily - quests generally yield a ton of exp anyways, the goal of power leveling in DFO is usually just to get the dungeon over with as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
  4. ArtSlay _________________________

Ranger and zerker can score SSS without any effort. Striker need some muse juggle for style. Launcher need some cannon fly for back attack and gatling juggle for style.
  5. Archie Mexocan

True, levelling is loleasy at low levels, but the more, the better right? That's the point of powerlevelling, to get the most Xp possible in the shortest amount of time =p

Now some classes can score SSS's easier than others.
  6. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Priests are top tier at powerleveling, whether you roll Monk, Exo or Sader.
  7. ZandarEagle New Member

Wow, lots of good replies here! Thanks guys.

Might go with Berserker/Grappler...in my experience melee classes are faster at PLing, not sure why. I tried out my Launcher and even with Charged Laser Rifle I still missed out some mobs which I had to go chase down and kill, which was annoying.

Dungeons would be Sky Tower/Behemoth and anything up...obviously not level 45+ dungeons (that could hardly be called PLing)

Witch seems attractive as well, though, it autokills everything for you in one cast of EMM :)
  8. Rawrrr Bitch.

If you run out of mp while powerleveling someone, you're doing it wrong. Invalid point.
  9. Soltis Carried by Sandors

Invalid even though it happens to some classes? lol try again.
  10. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Well, a lv 48+ Wrecking Ball doesn't have that issue - the awakening passive makes it very easy to spot enemies and pick them off with Steyr.
  11. Rawrrr Bitch.

12. Soltis Carried by Sandors

You quoted it but apperently didn't read it all that well.

Sorry but IMAD for a sec over the green part :<
  13. Rawrrr Bitch.

I'm not disputing that, I'm saying MP should not be a concern when powerleveling. I meant the last part was invalid rather than the whole thing.
  14. ZandarEagle New Member

MasPan - I fortunately or unfortunately have a F.Launcher, so I don't have Spectral Search Eye.

MP issues - I forgot to mention that since I use 2 computers, I simply suicide my PLing character and coin him/her back to life when I run out of MP. And yes, I DO run out of MP when PLing.
  15. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

The point was asking overall best character, so I listed my thoughts. You never mentioned that it had to be a character you already have.
  16. ZandarEagle New Member

MasPan - Yes, and I appreciate the thoughts! I did want input on all classes, if not I would have listed all the characters I had. I don't mind making a new better PLing character as I have many characters anyway.
  17. CasualHero New Member

if you're looking for dps, then i suggest you make a elementalist or a striker. NOTHING beats those 2 in raw dps
  18. iVideo Like de waymy bluntsmell?

Nen Master with spiral nen gets you style and tech.

Female mech with raptor/rolling thunder infinite is ridiculous too.
  19. NuMbA Light's Out

There are many classes that do...
  20. Gir Raging Homosexual

Female Mech.
    Raptor/Rolling Thunder