Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

best character for kings relic

Discussion in 'Questions' started by zellyen, Oct 25, 2010.

1. zellyen New Member

what is the best build to solo kings relic normal, exp (maybe mas but i ddunno)?

i saw a desperado do it prerty easily, should i b a pve build or what?
  2. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

Grapplers have a pretty easy time from what I've seen.

Other classes you might want to consider are Striker, Physical Exorcist, Summoner, and maybe Elementalist.
  3. Archie Mexocan

Mobility is extremely important in King's Relic. I would not recommend a phys exorcist, unless they're awakened and well over level, otherwise ice guard would shred them to bits.
  4. NuMbA Light's Out

Ranger with a cannon and full plate armor.
  5. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

True, but Blue Dragon Hammer, Atomic Smash, and Star in the Sky makes for quick and easy kills, though you have to consider that the weapon being used be atleast decent.
  6. Ring "...that's my role."

This, if u wanna lose no HP but take 3 hours to clear it.

Iunno man grapplers seem to have it easy but out of all the chars I've made over 45 I saw my rnager's the best for it.
  7. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I'm pretty sure striker is the best.
  8. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

I love doing it with a mech in ma party
  9. Gloomy dicks

10. Jormungandr SUPER SWORD

Elementalist is a horrible idea. No invincible frames and we can't chase after shit. Aegis and Cinder are already problem enough not to mention wardello and borodin.

Grapplers are probably one of the best, they're able to completely solo relic, if you find a good one.
  11. Ridureyu Old Man

Ice will knock them out of those attacks because they're slow. You really need mobility in the Rime fight just as much as you need single-hit power moves (or invincibility frames) in the Cinder fight.

For example- Monks can duck and dash away from the ice, but they have very few moves they can use on Cinder without getting blown up.
  12. VariousGuy Dead Guy

I remember seeing a video where I saw a Monk abuse Quick Parry with those Blue Bibles against Cinder. Quick Parry's 80% evasion on some moves + the Blue Bible's 20% more evasion = trolling.
  13. CasualHero New Member

summoners have it pretty ez
  14. Archie Mexocan

This guy knows what he's talking about.

And classes that have a good deal of mobility, power, and invincibility frames? Grappler has the best mix of all of these. So, it's grappler or nothing if for some reason you're making a character purely for king's relic.

Summoner's are decent, but my own summer lacks mobility (and cast speed stacking which I will not invest money in) to solo ice gaurd.
  15. CasualHero New Member

my summoner has no movespeed and castspeed equipts and i can solo ice guard just fine. i really don't see what's the problem with him.
  16. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

OKay I'll admit Elementalist was a silly answer, I think the idea something to do with.. mm nevermind.

It's true Exorcists are slow, but you can always abuse the White Tiger's 10% Movement Speed Radius. If SiTS is too slow, have a sycthe and switch back to the axe? You can also prepare Blue Dragon Hammer, before the Ice Guard comes out of the stone. There's also Tortoise.. but then again I'm not familiar with Physical Exorcists builds anymore ever since Post Patch, so I guess all this might not be possible hehe.

Well anyways the general answer seems to be Grappler would be the best class for the job.

PS: Gloomy, I'm sorry~ :(
  17. Holypie Mmmmmmmm

Best? I would say fmech if you can do Borodin and Wardello but it shouldn't be that hard on normal or experts. Fmech can just cubespam every room and run if the knight isn't dead yet, the only room where cubespam has issues is Aegis and g3 works there too.
  18. Archie Mexocan

The problem is resummoning while being chased D=

Then again, I'm a nub summoner, and I don't know why.
  19. CasualHero New Member

you shouldn't need to resummon, at least not on masters. just wip your summons and tag him with 3 marks before he unfreezes, then just run around and avoid the fish

haha, ya right. i would like to see fmechs solo borodin on masters where cube spam won't save you
  20. zellyen New Member

so im contemplating either a grappler, ranger, and a summoner?

are there builds like specifically tailored for kings relic? lol