Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Berserker General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Slayer' started by ooo823, May 10, 2010.

1. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Did not realize that fact, sorry.
  2. VanillaBUST Has no custom title D:

3. VariousGuy Dead Guy

With Zanbatos, it's pretty good that you're maxing Mountainous, since having an AoE shockwave that triggers bleeding is always nice. That and three 200% strikes is always nice too.

Lv.10 Bloodlust? Lv.3 Extreme Overkill? Lv.7 Outrage Break? These are weird numbers. They're all fixed damage skills, so making them is a must. Though, with EO, you can just leave it at 1. I guess you could keep Bloodlust at that level, but you're better off keeping it at Lv.5, if you're not maxing it. Don't have to, but still. Outrage Break, with the level you have it, needs to be maxed. Why stop at 7, when you can max it?
  4. VanillaBUST Has no custom title D:

5. VariousGuy Dead Guy

It says that because the planner uses SP that the Korean Version had at that cap. Or, that's what I heard. Seeing as we don't have Lv.+53 stuff, I'm gonna guess that it's less. Still a good planner, though.

Your build's pretty good now.

EDIT: Actually, you have enough points for Bloodlust Cancel and Quick Rebound. If ya want, you can get those. I'd say get Backstep+Cancel too, but Priest Patch is just around the corner, so....
  6. zellyen New Member

have a question about these skills for a pvp katana zerker:

ash fork-max?
    bloody cross-max?
    gore cross-?
    mountainous-? max?
    bloodlust i would assume max
    raging fury?
    outrage break?
    flipside?
  7. NuMbA Light's Out

Comments in red. I didn't answer the last three since I'm not sure about those skills. I also onyl have a PvE Zerk so best to get someone elses thoughts
  8. Jay Garden of Eden.

'Sup, Bro.
  9. zellyen New Member

i did read it jay, and multiple times at that.but i like maxing ashe fork and flipside, but i guess ill have to sacrifice flipside in this case
  10. zellyen New Member

so after awhile i came up with this for a pvp zerker: http://oldmanclub.co.cc/asps/act5/b...lllliiIi1lDi!ilil1llIIililiiii1!i1lQi1iilllii

i got one point in awakening cuz well, i fell like it lol

3 things im not happy about and was wondering about a better way:\
    1. lvl 5 mountain = meh shockwave, prioritized ash fork over this but meh
    2. lvl 1 outrage, do i really need to max this in pvp? do people usually do?
    3. no flipside = its a sp sink tho and i dont get it on any slayers other than wm

so some advices would b sweet, thanks
  11. VariousGuy Dead Guy

There's nothing wrong with getting a point of the awakening on a PvP class. You have to dungeon eventually. Plus, Extreme Overkill is a nice team move, if the enemies stay in the AoE, that is.

You have enough points to get a point in Flipside and maxed out Guard. The higher leveled guard you have, the less you'll be knocked back, and the more damage you absorb. Having Flipside is always nice, too.

I see nothing else wrong with the build. You look okay to go. Though I'd suggest waiting for advice from someone's that knows more about PvP than me.
  12. ArtSlay _________________________

Lv5 MW will set you up for fail. It's your only approach, and you want it to be good, max.

Outrage is perfectly fine at lv1. I'm not sure if the damage is bugged or not, but lv1 does about as much damage as lv7(8k shock wave to 10k). Didn't look deep into debris damage, case it doesn't matter.

Flip side while good, does not justify how much SP it costs.
  13. zellyen New Member

hey artslay, where would u recommend me taking points out of to max MW? perhaps ashfork? bloodlust?

also, i added u on my asura, ill contact u when u have time :p
  14. ArtSlay _________________________

Raging fury. Launching height doesn't change, 5 + cancel is enough.

I have been working on my zerker lately, so I won't be on my asura as often(if at all). ign is LoliTendency.