Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Any Tips for Beginning BladeMaster

Discussion in 'Slayer' started by Kudan, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Kudan Member

i looked at the guide and i got confused.
    why zanbatos?
    uh is it easy to solo skytower?
    are they item dependent?
    SST? which wep is best for it?
    basic PvE Build what skills whould i start with?

cant think of any more questions
  2. Archie Mexocan

why zanbatos?
    They're powerful, and really good at poking in general

uh is it easy to solo skytower?
    Yes, it's easy for all classes.

are they item dependent?
    Go look at the thread saying that WM's suck in PvE :confused: It said that WM's damage is pretty underwhelming.

SST? which wep is best for it?
    Lightsabre for combos and hitstun, GS for poking and mob clustering
  3. Ring "...that's my role."

@Kudan didnt you shoot yourself a few weeks ago? :3 if u have more questions PM me or Ultimaga, because I smell derailment soon.
  4. Archie Mexocan

I wanna see something get out of lightsabre SST and interrupt a WM xD Or is the hitstun pretty mediocre on unlaunchable monsters? I wouldnt know because my WM uses bludgeon and GS, no lightsabres used. =)
  5. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

On things that don't launch, there's almost no hitstun with a lightsabre, compared to other weapons. You might be thinking of juggling, which B/WMs do well with lightsabres.
    If you actually put some minimal effort into learning the class, you'll be fine in PvE. You won't be godly, but it won't be impossible to do dungeons. I've had no problem being pure PvE for the past 49 levels.
  6. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

In Sky Tower you can just use a lightsaber and sst the expellers otg. Like you should be able to do Floating Kings easily.
  7. Ring "...that's my role."

juggling=/= hit stunning, they are good with juggling but the hitstun is mediocre like you said, dunno why you commented on it if you don't use lightsabers, read the quote below.

This, sky tower is pretty easy and u can experiment and get ready for later dungeons...bludgeon is so fun in Golem tower...