Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Altitude: Soldat w/ planes

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gloomy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Gloomy dicks

Acid Cloud is surprisingly good, much better than doubles imo. But that's really far away for you P:

Biggest upgrade imo was flex wings on Biplane. Shit is so cash, totally turned the game around for it. Biplane is really trash without that green perk.
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

flamedance, what's your Altitude username?

I hate how none of the servers change the zoom setting so it's zoomed out a little. It would be a lot easier to score goals in planeball if I could see the goal before I'm on top of it.
  3. Gloomy dicks

I personally think that the zoom level should be locked to the plane choice. Some planes just get ridiculous with increase sight... I'm talking Bomber being able to start climbing as soon as it sees someone, putting it at a ridiculously advantageous position-- fucking bomb drops man.

And ambush planes like Loopy and Biplane don't work quite as well all around. The only planes that benefit from increased sight are Bomber and Explodet...
  4. Rawrrr Bitch.

Sniplanes are just lol when zoomed out.

Btw, does anyone know if those "New Players ___________ (1-59)" servers are level locked?
  5. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Well since it's called Lv1-59, I'd assume. Get to lv60 and see. Though honestly I'd rather of seen them make servers in ranges of 1-10, 10-20,etc.

Oh and playing against people with the weapon upgrades and shit? Don't. You just get slaughtered for the next 20 rounds of gaming.
  6. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Anyone up for some games this weekend?

I just got reverse thrust. Time to go into training and see just how hard it is to handle.
  7. Rawrrr Bitch.

Maybe later, I'm really pissed off with laggers atm. They kill me in seconds, yet I can shoot 10 rounds of double fire missiles right at them and they won't die.
    Fuck that noise.
  8. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Play on servers with a max ping. Also, game today, 5:00 pm EST. Who's there?
  9. Rawrrr Bitch.

Max ping of 250 are usually what I play on. I can't find any lower ones.

What time is that in Korea?
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Like now i think. I'll come on after i'm done my homework.
  11. Stream Is Starting Anew.

That was an hour ago.
  12. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Alright guess i'll play dfo.
  13. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

I seem to have a problem with the ping every now and then it seems most games are a 300 ping limit and even if I go to like 305 ping I get booted...getting kinda stupid. This is even when I don't have anything else other than the game, Steam, and like MSN up.

Solutions?
  14. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Play on servers that you have a low ping on (it shows it on the right in the server list).
  15. Stream Is Starting Anew.

FLAMEDANCE JUST BOUGHT ME ALITITUDE.
    HIT ME UP STREAMWAVE ON STEAM.
    STREAM ON ALITITUDE
    WOOT WOOT.
  16. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I still play this. My main setup is bomber/flak/heavy armor/turbo, with explodet/thermo/repair/turbo as a secondary I'll use for whale-friendly maps or if no one else on my team is whaling, and I'll occasionally use loopy/double/heavy armor/ultracap.

I played a game today in a ball dojo server where everyone used explodet. Took sooooo long for goals to be scored because anywhere near the enemy goal would be a sea of mines.
  17. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yeah i don't play this anymore, it was okay but I didn't really like the gameplay all that much.