Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Altitude: Soldat w/ planes

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gloomy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. TheHolyGuy Member

Loopy is too good.
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Oh, this SUCKS! I have to have the Steam client running and eating up memory while I play (hmm, I could try killing the Steam process but I'm not sure how that would affect Altitude). And...I can't set my Steam-purchased Altitude account to the account I've been using so I have to start all over. :(

Add LordHighCaptainGreg and remove LHCGreg.
  3. Gloomy dicks

Acid Cloud is incredible. Once I tag someone with it, their armor gets ripped off and EVERYTHING causes massive damage. It's amazing because I use it on a bomb carrier and get free kills from turrets, or tag an entire enemy team in ball mode and watch as they get demolished by my teammates! Or I can use it to my own advantage and troll everything in two hits... or I can throw it ahead of myself if someone's chasing me, to potentially throw them off, or cause damage while I get away (Loopy is a great runner...)

Loopy is a little kid plane though and most kids will shrug off Acid Cloud because it doesn't shoot two missiles.
  4. TheHolyGuy Member

Loopy's also great at doing ambush and hunting people when they're vulnerable
  5. Stream Is Starting Anew.

I wish I could buy this.
    My parents need to setup my paypal account already cuz I have some money sitting around but I dont exactly have a credit card so yea :(
    I'ma be missing out.
  6. Gloomy dicks

Ya ya, ambush is what I do with it. I like to hang around choke points ahead of bomb carriers and splash acid on them as they run by. I believe I had some fun with you and Stream like that earlier today :trollface:

Oh wow... it's only ten dollars! Tell your father that you'll pay him to use his credit card, 20% interest on whatever you buy. Do it tonight, so you only end up paying him 6 dollars lul
  7. Stream Is Starting Anew.

my mom thinks giving anything online like credit card and they steal your info and shet.
    I remember how long I hd to beg as a kid for runescape membership.
  8. Soushin The Novice

Looks like I missed the free weekend. I blame FFXIV for that.
  9. TheHolyGuy Member

I heard that it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.
  10. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

There's still a demo version that only lets you use one plane or something.
  11. Rawrrr Bitch.

Double fire, acid. Loopys are so much win.

Still can't get used to reverse thrusters though. Fucking troll revs.

Demo version only lets you use 4 perks and 2 planes. I think it has a 3 hour time limit too.
  12. Rawrrr Bitch.

I can sort of use reverse thrusters now, biplanes are so much fun.

Oh and I've started maining acid loopys, acid is just... game breaking.
  13. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Been looking at this game and just recently bought it :D

I hear LHCGreg hosts a server?
  14. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I just occasionally host on my own computer when SSA people want to play, I don't have a server running 24/7. Anyone can host a server on their own computer for small games, you just have to forward the ports on your router, run the server configurator program to set the name of the server and such, and run the server launcher program. I'm not sure how large of a game a typical home computer and connection would be able to support but we were doing 2 on 2 with no problems at all.
  15. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Lucky you guys ><
  16. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Well if anyone wants to play a game just gimme a shout on Xfire or Steam,etc.

I'm flamedance58 on Steam.
  17. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Me and my bro bought it too. It's funny cuz he just loves it. The only thing he does is play plane ball. He's pretty good too. He's 11.
  18. thevigilant New Member

I used to play this when it was in beta...which means it was free. Depending on map, I would be either a long range mortar bombing the turrets, and yes, I did fly a sniper rev biplane.
  19. Rawrrr Bitch.

Cannon biplanes = troll every loopy and miranda on the map. Which is basically like 97% of players.
  20. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Lawlz. I love people who don't seem to understand the idea of doing a loop so you can get behind someone...so many easy kills. But I really want double missiles for my loopy.