Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Act X: Rebirth pt3 - Second Impact

Discussion in 'DFO News' started by Bernelli, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Bernelli Death By Revolver

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Not only is Arad welcoming the Thief class, and bidding adieu to the old Fatigue Point System, but DFO is expanding!
    Raise your characters to 70, battle through 7 new harrowing dungeons, face monsters of never-before-seen adversity,
    experience the newly specialized skill system, and the power of Heroic Rare items.

Easier & Faster Leveling / 7 More Dungeons / Rebalanced Dungeons & Rewards / Specialized Skills / New Items

[IMG]
    To celebrate the Rebirth, the EXP curve has been rebalanced!
    Level your characters faster than ever before and reach level 70
    so that you can explore the horizons beyond Arad!
    [IMG]
  2. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Didn't we already get the 2nd impact exp cut? I remember people saying that we did a while back.
  3. Bernelli Death By Revolver

That was something else entirely.
  4. Leviathan The Windy Gunner

So.... EX skills are a part of this patch?

[insert hype here]
  5. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Not sure if I want to play a Rogue or level my Witch now.

Also, all those people who said they didn't want to play dfo anymore till SI gona be here.

Edit:mad:above: considering nexon....

Editedit: That smily needs to be removed from the data or just have a new code for it.
  6. Leviathan The Windy Gunner

Lol Blanix. Though, legitimately, I have now found a reason to grind again. I'm @ 58 percent and can get like 30% exp without burning all my FP. I'm pumped. 42 percent to go!
  7. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Woah woah, your gaining 30% and your at what level?
  8. gongfuren GongJiZhe

Holy crap, Nexon is paying attention to DFO.

Coincidentally, Vindictus, another game published by Nexon, is also having a major update (new character and other shet) on June 15. Did anything special like some sort of anniversary happen on this day?
  9. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

Maple's getting Chaos I think. Big day for most Nexon games.
    -waits for servers to catch fire again-
  10. Leviathan The Windy Gunner

59. Edit: I didn't grind as much as I did today. I'm 78 percent now. I'm 60 by tomorrow :D