Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

A taste of DragonNest for your eyes and ears

Discussion in 'Dragon Nest' started by FenixStryk, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ArtSlay _________________________

The Chinese version is also in close beta, I played for abit and it's okay. I played a paladin. My friends played an elementalist and an archer. Training is like twice as slow as DFO, but not that hard either, just pick up all quests.

The game control is basically like Gunz, if you've played this game before. Except you have a lot more skills. Mouse is vital, you use it for normal attack(left click), special attack(right click), and aiming. ASDW for movement, 1-0 for skills, though you can change hotkey for these.

For some reason I still like DFO type game better, I don't know why my friends are so hyped about it. It's no other than an ordinary graphic game for me. Maybe later level takes more skills to pvp/pve, idk.
  2. Smockingbomb New Member

Okay, this just made my day. The game looks freaking awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it :D
  3. TeddyFace haz face of a Teddy :3

so can ppl start posting IGNs? I just got the game the other day and found out your FP runs out pretty fast if you solo. I'd like to play more often plz :3

IGN: DeSync, ReSync
  4. Heidi Member

Has there been any updates about when this will be in NA? I really want to play it
  5. FenixStryk Member

TBA 2011.

I leveled a Paladin to 27 in the new KR English guild. I'll record something if anyone wants me to.
  6. Heidi Member

I kinda want to see the paladin fighting, though I'm sure I can check youtube anyway