Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

A night of torture

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by Heidi, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Heidi Member

Edit: Forget it, I'm just overreacting
  2. Archie Mexocan

You have to find something to do that has nothing to do with electronics or stuff like that so stuff like this doens't happen
  3. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

Not doing anything?

Oh no!

Now you know how I feel every day. My parents threw out my computer because they believe its corrupting.
    Now I just visit like an hour a day at the library or something. Other times I just sit around and read a book or something.
  4. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I have nothing to do all day as well. In your case i would have listened to my iPod or played gameboy. Or texted.
  5. Tempo Tasteless

You need to find something else to do if just because your internet was down it was terrible.
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

When my computer is unavailable I have a few options.
    Depending on the time of day.
    Go to the recreation centre and shoot hoops.
    Practice kendo in my living room. (it has a really high ceiling)
    Wander around the neigborhood with my music.
    Draw.
    And for the most part of everything else I do, play off-line games.
  7. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

books
    heard they don't require internet
    also, so what
    i have so much nights where I couldn't sleep.
    And then there was when I first came to US...
  8. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I used to run Windows XP on my mac but then in crashed and windows was gone. Since then the only time i can #$%^ is when i go to my friends house. Getting a laptop soon though.
  9. Gloomy dicks

I have a laptop. I play shooting games at 1080p erryday w/ it

I pay a shitload of money a month for internet. Parents stopped paying my bills man
  10. conewicci I dun goofed.

Learn how to play an instrument.
  11. Heidi Member

lol @ playing an instrument in the middle of the night o_o
  12. FenixStryk Member

1) You live alone.
    2) There are low-volume instruments if noise is an issue.

I've been known to wake up on sleepless nights with a song in my head, and to play it by ear on my Electric Piano.
  13. Heidi Member

O_O Fenix I don't live alone. I live in an apartment with 4 other people. I think I've mentioned it enough times that you shouldn't have forgotten :confused: lol

Low volume would have to be very very low volume. 2 bedrooms are right beside mine.
  14. Archie Mexocan

[IMG] No offense, but to think she talks about her life in a flat with many of her schoolmates in guild chat so often... I don't even know where you got that.
  15. Heidi Member

I do really wish I had musical talent. Stuff like stepmania is so fun, playing music would be too. But it's an art, and I suck at art D:
  16. conewicci I dun goofed.

Don't start with the I suck at everything stuff. D:<

Just practice. If you start with the guitar, or something like it, you'll probably suck at first, because your fingers will be too... awkward, but after awhile, your fingers just start to move naturally. No one can say they have no musical talent, it's all just practice. Being able to play by ear took me a long ass time to learn how to do, but after awhile I can play most things by ear now, it's just practice.
  17. Heidi Member

If I was to play an instrument it would be something nice and easy to operate like a piano or keyboard... screw the guitar, I don't want my finger tips all sliced up :p

Edit: Had a little play around on an online keyboard. It's amazing the pointless stuff I can remember. Over 10 years ago my favourite song to play on the keyboard was Mary Had a Little Lamb (It was in this book thing ok? :p). Eventually I memorised it. I just tried now, and 10 years later I still have it memorised.
  18. conewicci I dun goofed.

After playing the guitar for awhile, your fingers start to harden at the tips, giving you callouses, so you don't really feel much with them, by the way.
  19. Heidi Member

lol, after about 4 hours of sleeping tonight I was unable to fall asleep again so I've just been doing my school work.

I'm thinking that it actually wouldn't be that inconsiderate for me to play an instrument in the middle of the night, the girl in the room next to me is so noisy. Every 5 or 10 minutes she's in and out of her room, off to the bathroom or the kitchen making food or who knows what else, and then when she isn't she is sitting in her room listening to music or watching stuff and laughing really loudly, lol

Maybe the reason I have so much trouble sleeping now is that I just don't need near as much sleep as I used to :p
    Being able to always survive on 4 hours or so sleep would be a huge advantage in university *crosses fingers*

Also, apparently some birds sing at night o_o I never knew that... I thought they were asleep when it is dark.
  20. conewicci I dun goofed.

It's not like you have to play the instrument that loud anyways, so the sound thing isn't really a problem.