Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

A cheap, fun class

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MelodyInsanity, May 24, 2010.

1. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

That is, one that isn't a witch. So Sacc, go away. You influenced me enough.
    Summer's coming up, meaning I'll be burning fatigue like a psycopath burns kittens.
    I already played a lawnchair, and I found it quite fun, and will be the back up go to if I can't find any.
    I was interested in brawler, but i don't know about their damage output or thier expanses.
    I prefer AoE type guys, but this time I might wanna try something new, so I might go more of single target character.
  2. Rdogg Code Kirin

Brawler is a pretty cheap class however until lvl 38 your going to have a hard time.
  3. Tempo Tasteless

Grappler or Launcher.
  4. 2bninja Get high on life

Mechanic for pve,

Why level 38 Rdoggg?
  5. TheHolyGuy Member

Spitfire. Despite what people say, ripping through HP in PVP is REALLY fun.
  6. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

My main before I left and came back was a spitfire.
    so much xxxxxxx....
    the only fun part was c4, since neil wasn't released.
    so i'mma have to say no. Because if i have to spam that much x again, i'mma cry.
  7. RawrBomb New Member

Summoner. :3
  8. saccharin That one crazy witch

Make a wi-

awwwww...

Make yourself a pure magical exorcist. Spam AoEs.
  9. Ring "...that's my role."

brawler, do it.

It's fun dude you wont regret it trust me....until like 35~38 you'll start burning MP and cubes to have fun. Brick is sorta Aoe TOO :3 STINGER IS HAX BLEED TICK Mine's lvl 40 atm but I dont plan on training it atm.
  10. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

i'm actually thinking of making more 1v1 oriented characters. So much AoE in any game I play, that maybe somthing differnt will be fun. (aka Ezreal in League of Legends, etc)
    How bout zerkers? Zanbato weapon masters? I heard they were cheap.
    Right now brawlers and grapplers are grabbing my attnetion.
  11. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

[IMG]

Make a Monk.
  12. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Honestly.
    Monk.
    And go PvE.
    And Reck.
    Face.
  13. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Isn't monk expensive?
  14. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

No. Why would you ask that?
  15. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Just something I heard.
  16. Gloomy dicks

Summoners are not cheap.
  17. Archie Mexocan

lolol^

Puntastic.
  18. Greg Space Cowboy

Monks might be for you. We have no invincibility frames and pretty much no super armor, and we're always up in the enemy's face. You're going to burn potions.

With that being said, we're a class that revolves entirely around skill. You don't have to have a +13 weapon or an "I win" button like most other classes resort to in order to do well in PvP. You'll do just fine with a +10 totem and basic armor, to be honest. Plenty of Monks do.
  19. Rdogg Code Kirin

Cancel brick buster.
  20. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Smasher.

Chopping Hammer

Hurricane n' Roll

But seriously, Monks are cheap. You can go a long way with store bought equips and you're likely to make enough money to outfit yourself with a decent purple totem as you level. Most totems are real cheap, especially recipes like for Wild Totem (I see'em go for 100k-300k now a days.

Really, all you gotta invest in for Monk is healing items, which is easy enough with Cheese being around 2k-ish and Dark Tequlia's being 1k-ish. When I started my Monk out I saved as much as I could til I got up towards the end of Sky Tower, and stock piled Cheese and Dark Tequlia's in bulk. <3

Plus once you're high level enough, farming for them is really, really easy.

Monk is definitely a very skill intensive class though, you really gotta learn to dodge and and combo.